What is buttock augmentation?
Buttock augmentation is a cosmetic surgery that aims to improve the aesthetics of the buttocks by enhancing their contours and appearance. This can be done using body fat retrieved from other parts of your body, which is called a Brazilian butt lift (BBL), or by using buttock implants. At MPSI, we prefer the Brazilian butt lift for augmentation as it is the safest and more effective approach.
The body fat is generally retrieved from parts such as your thighs, abdomen, back, etc. Areas around your buttock, i.e., your thighs, tummy, and flanks, are also modified in a Brazilian buttock lift. It results in buttocks that are lifted, well-rounded, and give you an hourglass figure. Buttock augmentation can also be part of a mummy makeover or gender affirmation surgery.
Short Recovery Time
High Satisfaction Rate
Who is a candidate for buttock augmentation in Dubai?
You are considered a candidate for buttock augmentation in Dubai if:
What are the steps involved in a buttock augmentation procedure?
The steps involved in a Brazilian butt lift are as follows:
Buttock augmentation surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. If anaesthesia makes you sick, you can ask for an anti-nausea medication beforehand.
Step-3 Fat transfer
After the fat is removed, it is cleaned and purified. The processed fat is then injected into incised areas of the buttocks to create a well-rounded and full look.
Step-4 Closing the stitches
Finally, all the muscle and skin incisions are closed with stitches, and all the wounds are well-dressed.
- After the surgery, take two weeks off work.
- Don’t put pressure on the buttocks and spend very limited time sitting.
- Avoid any activity that causes strain. If you have young kids, arrange for someone to look after them as chasing after little ones can interfere with your body’s natural healing.
- Pause your workout plan. Even if it is uncomfortable, cease your daily routine activities completely for some time. Doing this not only speeds up the healing but also helps in achieving the expected possible outcomes.
- Religiously attend all your follow-up appointments on time. It is the advisable and guaranteed way for the doctor to ensure everything is healing well.
- Take the recovery time to pamper, relax and rejuvenate yourself.
What are the benefits of buttock augmentation?
Listed below are the key benefits of a Brazilian butt lift:
How much does buttock augmentation cost in Dubai?
The cost of a Brazilian butt lift in Dubai varies for each individual depending on the following factors:
- Type of technique used
- Area of liposuction
- The volume of the required fat to be moved
- Location of the clinic
- Experience of the surgeon
- Number of post-surgey follow-ups
Why choose MPSI for buttock augmentation surgery in Dubai?
MPSI is one of the repeatedly visited clinics for buttock augmentation in Dubai. Led by the two professional plastic surgeons – Dr Adnan Tahir and Dr Rory McGoldrick, our team of professionals work with utmost diligence to help you achieve the figure that you want with buttock augmentation surgery. At our clinic, we take care of every patient and try to understand their aesthetic goals. For more information, contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- The results are visible almost immediately with the procedure, however, you shall be able to see more prominent results in subsequent weeks as the bruises and swelling subsides. The exact results will be visible in 4-6 months.
Though it is advised to spend most of your time lying on the sides of your stomach, you can use an inflatable or donut pillow when you have to sit down.
Light activities such as walking and easy exercises can be started 2 to 3 weeks, however, you will be able to resume activities fully, including cardio, 2 – 4 weeks later. Know that everyone responds to surgery differently. In some cases, healing is deferred, whereas in other cases, our doctors recommend delaying athletic activities for a few months.
According to our surgeons, as long as you can maintain a healthy lifestyle and optimal weight, you can expect to maintain butt aug results. Though the injected fat may be reabsorbed by the body, 70-80% of results can be retained.