Lower body lift in Dubai
Sagging skin below the waist is generally a result of ageing, drastic weight loss, or weight changes. This may cause someone to feel uneasy about their physical appearance and long for a more attractive and aesthetically pleasing body. A person’s lower body may feel unpleasant due to various circumstances, such as:
- Relatively thin fat layers in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly
- Hanging loose skin in the lower body impeding mobility
- Sagging skin
By shaping and tightening the trouble spots, a lower body lift surgery can aid in resolving these problems. Our renowned board-certified plastic surgeons at MPSI have successfully handled many cases regarding lower body lift surgery in Dubai. Their surgeries aim to reveal improved and leaner shapes by removing extra skin and drooping tissue.
Short Recovery Time
High Satisfaction Rate
What is lower body lift?
A lower body lift, often referred to as a belt lipectomy, is a cosmetic operation that tightens your lower body’s muscles and removes excess skin (buttocks, back of the thighs, outer thighs, inner thighs, hips, and lower abdomen). Several patients successfully undergo lower body lift procedures each year and are satisfied with the outcomes.
Who can get lower body lift procedures?
Considering a lower body lift in Dubai is an option if;
What is the procedure for lower body lift in Dubai?
General anaesthesia is frequently used during a lower body lift operation. The excess skin and fat are then removed, the underlying skin tissues are realigned, and the plastic surgeon makes incisions in the places that have been marked. After making the necessary adjustments, the incisions are stitched up. Bandages and dressings are used to cover the treated region.
What is the recovery period like in the case of a lower body lift procedure?
- Depending on the patient’s health and the treatment plan, the time required for recovery following a lower body lift in Dubai may differ from one patient to the next.
- During the first three to four days following surgery, you will feel a bit of discomfort and agony, which is managed with medicine prescribed to you.
- For a few days, drainage tubes will be positioned beneath the skin.
- After a week or more, stitches will be taken out.
What kind of post-operative care is required after a lower body lift procedure?
You will receive a list of instructions following the procedure, just like you did before the procedure.
What results should you expect after a lower body lift surgery in Dubai?
The primary advantage of a lower body lift is the removal of excess skin and fat from the buttocks, thighs, and waist. The predicted outcomes of a lower body lift may vary from person to person because everyone is unique, but benefits often include:
- Sculpted and moulded lower body
- Positive self-image
- Removed the overhanging skin that caused chafing, rashes, and infections.
- The weight loss results are evident.
- Feeling and appearing more self confident
Why should MPSI be the GO-TO choice for lower body lift in Dubai?
At MPSI – cosmetic surgery clinic in Dubai, we provide you with end-to-end assistance to create a personalised plan for your lower body lift surgery. Our surgeons address your queries to help you make an informed decision about treatment when the doctor has finished his examination. They will also go through your surgical quote and payment alternatives. Our team is outgoing and vivacious, makes genuine connections with the patients, and aids them in feeling at ease and in control during what can be a difficult and life-altering experience.
Consult and book an appointment to discuss your body goals!